sometimes you just have to live life carefree of what people would think of you. take ridiculous pictures with your friends to capture the silly moments that cant be re-lived. dont think about it and just free yourself. cause what's the point of having friends that you cant feel comfortable around!!!
awwww haha, i agree. i mean, you can always untag yourself in the pictures if you don't like it. LOL. or make your friends delete it if it's ridiculously hideous
"Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates." - Magic Johnson
"It's not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts; it's what you put into the practice." - Eric Lindros
Quotes
"I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer." - Colette
"you would never forget me and i would never forget you" - Trung
"People say when you're thinking too much you'll become a coward. You're scared to face your fear and your failure. But I believe in myself, I believe that I could be the best of me. I will not let anybody stop me. I will be the best by trying the best and working hard towards my dream." - Nichkhun Horvejkul
"In life only one thing is certain no matter how hard you try, no matter how good your intentions, you are going to make mistakes, you’re going to hurt people, you’re going to get hurt and if you ever want to recover there’s really only one thing you can say… I forgive you" - Grey's Anatomy
"At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. So this thing where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, it's usually a load of bull. So we pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much we hurt them. The people that are still with you at the end of the day, those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need." - Grey's Anatomy
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
"Many people know us, but only a few understand us."
awwww haha, i agree.
ReplyDeletei mean, you can always untag yourself in the pictures if you don't like it. LOL. or make your friends delete it if it's ridiculously hideous
lmaoo aww these pictures are soooo coool! i love the first one especially! you look like you were a model! haha
ReplyDeletetoo bad im not there to share those moments with you ... =(