Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ready For School?

hmmm school is starting this coming thursday. trying to hang out with friends as much as possible since this school year might be pretty hectic with two AP class. especially AP BC cal. blech. loll but i dont think that'll stop me from enjoying my senior year right? CLASS OF 2010 BABY! >:]

hopefully the plans for a final "dinner" eat out with the friends goes out as planned on wednesday.

so have this summer been a blast or a total fail? hmm i think it's been the best summer so far haha well that is other than the fact that my luck with technology was total crap.

i wish i had a list of things i did in the summer or atleast a scrap book of what i did. i really miss all those pictures i took on my blackberry...i wanted to look through them at night when i lay in bed. blech...o well. i guess it'll give me a chance to get a new phone. lol a laptop can wait since this ill get one for college and college isnt for another yearrrr!

im turning 18 in less than 2 months o_____o sheesh. so old. anyways its senior year, im going to buy a new scrapbook and keep it updated throughout my senior year, all my significant memories will be captured, all the memorable quotes said will be written down. I WANT THIS YEAR TO BE A YEAR TO REMEMBER. 11th grade was good but 12th grade memories will last a life time. dont ruin it for me okay? :D

*EDIT* i meant tuesday not wednesday. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Originally when I first created my blog, I just wanted it to be a scrap book for what I've done. But I soon realized that it wasn't goona happen as I rant, blogged abt random stuff and started to put up videos. Maybe I should get a scrapbook myself.
    Anyways, I love how summer went this year. Even though you went to Vietnam for 3 weeks, it was still an enjoyable summer. Had alot of fun. Hopefully your plans for a dinner Wednesday will succeed. Just let me know where and when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa memorable quotes, i remember those times when i said the dumbest shit ever. like the heaven.. and the sewage. LOL if you know what i meannnnnnnnnnnn

    but NO i am not ready for school. i dont' want AP CAL anymore :/

    and you forgot about SAT !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our senior year's going to bombbbb!!! im mad exciteddd :D and youll do great in those APs! :] i hope we'll be having memories included in that scrap book!

    2010 baby!!!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete