Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reach Out & Grab Tight

as if everything wasnt far enough. things seems so far from reach. i want to grab a hold of it so then i can never let it go. things are so difficult to achieve in life and now things cant seem to work out. things dont come easy, having a respected patient and a kind nurturing personality definitely need to come in hand. tough situations will never be solved if communication is dead and no actions are involved.

"People say when you're thinking too much you'll become a coward. You're scared to face your fear and your failure. But I believe in myself, I believe that I could be the best of me. I will not let anybody stop me. I will be the best by trying the best and working hard towards my dream."
- Nichkhun Horvejkul

3 comments:

  1. great post trung. i definitely agree!

    and you can definitely achieve what you want! you just have to be dedicated and determined! you can do it, i believe in you! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. things are not difficult to reach if you work hard for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though things seem to be out of reach, never stop trying.

    ReplyDelete