hey world, so today was my team's second last game. it was against cambridge and lets just say it wasnt my best. it was just a really crappy game and i want to put it aside.
anyways i got home from the game and i ate a salad cause i want to be all healthy and stuff now. yeah but after i ate it, it felt as if all the food was going towards my chest. i dont know. my chest just started to feel like pressure was put on it. it was hard to breathe and i drank water to see if i can like calm it down. it wasnt helpful. i then just went on my bed and slept it off. however i woke up and here i am still with the same symtomp. my mom said its probably because i dont eat and im like no mom...its not that. and she's like then its probably high blood pressure from all the fatty stuff. so yeah im kind of scared now...ugh once i decide to go healthy, here i am breathless and developing some internal illness. FML.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what the hell is FML? I see mad people using it. I thought it was a stock quote at first since it was so popular.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I feel chest pain once in a while. Go to webmd.com or whatever. I find that website helpful when I do not feel good or if I'm feeling weird.
hey dont worry about that man..sometimes people get it randomly, but if it insist you should just see what is happening by going to check with your doctor, but its probably something acting up
ReplyDeleteLOL at lawrence. is he really serious that he doesnt know what FML stands for.
ReplyDeleteand damns.. thats weird. maybe its heartburn. i dont tihnk high cholesterol gives you these kinda symptoms. do you have high cholesterol? and buddy. you started eating healthy has nothing to do with this. lol. please continue to eat healthy. and like the above two said. go to webmd.com or for the more safer side, go see the doc. either way. i hope you feeel bettter!
Lets go jogging. =)
ReplyDeleteOh, I just read your comment!
ReplyDeleteYes, it has been such a long time. We're all growing old. Did you know that we don't have a MJPerkins facebook group? I remember any of my old elementary friends. :( I need to visit sometimes soon. :]