Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Heroine

who's the heroine in your life? mine is my mother! happy mothers day to all the amazing mothers out there, except those who failed to not even try lighting the way for their child. love you mommm!!

today i woke up at 7 to get ready to church. after church we went home and i took a nap waiting for my sisters to come home so we can eat out for mothers day. we were suppose to eat at anh hong but that place was ridiculously packed. so we went to saigon seafood. BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE! it freaking sucked there and we got this new waiter so our orders was just horrendously given out. our drinks and fishsauce were given like at seperate times and sadly my mother got her food WHEN EVERYONE WAS DONE. then we went back home and oh yeah i forgot, it was also my brother-in-laws birthday today lollll sadly he had to share this special day with 3 other woman, his wife, his mom, and his mom-in-law. but yeah we ate the ice cream cake my sister brought and stuff.

so today there wasnt really any productive activities going on. i basically napped the whole day. then i kind of woke up to a disturbing text. however let me just record what im thinking right now.

"for a second you think some people have grown up and are ready to explore the whole new world that is out there for them, but in a split second they just prove they are still little kids that have not learn to live up to their own responsibilities and continue to point fingers at others when something goes wrong."

oh man. its just ridiculous how people act sometimes. anyways love you mom, the heroine in my life!

P.S. the song "hannah montana - true friend" just came on in my playlist. listening to it made me feel good about the friends i have. lollll mad corny.

5 comments:

  1. LOL Hannah Montana!! seems like you and your mom are really close :D glad you enjoyed! i took my mom to eat at wagamama hahaha >:D my dad owes me moneyyy since he didn't pay for us today LOL!

    don't let those people get to you; it's their problem and they're missing out ^^''

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heroine is my mom too!
    and i agree to how ridiculous people can act sometimes. its whatevers ya know.

    and omgg i listened to TRUE FRIEND by hannah montana yesterday on youtube. lmaoo. <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's cute how you guys celebrated Mother's Day. well you kinda told me how that place sucked but it does sucks. went there once and never going back there again lol.

    that's cool how it's your brother in law's birthday too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that restaurant sucks. But at least you spent time with your loved ones! :) I always think about how amazing my friends are too.. I don't know what I'd do without them.

    But yeah, right now I don't think I'm going to my prom.. but it's alright. I don't think I'll miss out on much. I'll live. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute moment, sadly I do not have the same connection with my mother. Good to see that you and your mother get along

    ReplyDelete