Tuesday, June 23, 2009
That feeling...that dream...
dont you just hate it when your dreams feel so real but you then realize its too good to be true and wake up...yeah been having those dreams lately. the rain hasn't help either. i hate the rain...but the sound of it is actually soothing and calm. however it makes me feel more depress and what not. blech...dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha i never realize i'm dreaming until i actually wake up. but um... i want to stay in those dreams lol
ReplyDeletewhat Ve said haha
ReplyDeleteI love the sound of rain but I hate rain itself. But, yeah I hate it when I have a wonderful dream and it turns out that it was a dream.
ReplyDeleteomgosh i hate that feeling; it makes me wanna think about it again and again when i AM awake; then it gets frustrating :( hmm hopefully the sun will be back up and we'll all be ^O^ again ;)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean about the feeling of dreams feeling so real, but aren't lol but then you can make your dreams come true cause then you'll know what you want :]
ReplyDelete